Workshops & Events
re:treat Therapies + Apothecary Open Day
We're opening our doors and you're invited to re:treat Therapies + Apothecary Open Day!
To celebrate two whole years since moving into our High Street premises, you are invited to re:treat Open Day!
At re:treat Apothecary we are passionate about crafting beautiful, organic, sustainable cosmetics - and we want to share it with you! We also have an amazing team of therapists based at re:treat and now is your chance to meet them...
Visit our workshop and therapy room to...
- Learn how we handmake re:treat Apothecary Natural Cosmetics
- See where the magic happens
- Relax with free organic oil cleansing facial from Kathryn McIntosh, Clinical Aromatherapist
- Free 15 minute discovery chats with Laura Leslie, Nutritional Therapist
- Reiki taster treatments with Fiona Bonner
- Ask the expert - chat to therapists and makers
- Tea, cake and chilled vibes for all
re:treat Therapies + Apothecary
39 High Street
SATURDAY 2nd MARCH
1st session - 11am
2nd session - 12pm
FREE OF CHARGE
Due to limited space, booking is essential.
£5 per person redeemable against any purchase on the day.
Kathryn McIntosh and re:treat have hosted workshops all over the world, including Europe, Asia, Australia and Central America.
re:treat can enhance your wellbeing or yoga retreat with our range of unique workshops and therapies. Contact us to learn more...